The new 40/40I, a multi spectrum based on three IR bands (IR3), detects fuel and gas fires at long distances with the highest immunity to false alarms. The 40/40I IR3 can detect a 1ft2 (0.1 m2) gasoline pan fire at 215 ft (65m) in less than 5 seconds.
The 40/40I is the most durable and weather resistant flame detector currently on the market. Its new features include a heated window to eliminate condensation and icing, HART capabilities for digital communications, lower power requirement and a compact, lighter design.
Due to increased reliability, the 40/40 Series warranty period has been extended to 5 years and is approved to IEC 61508 Safety Integrity requirements of SIL2 (TUV).
- Triple Spectrum Design - for long distance detection and high false alarm immunity
- Sensitivity Selection - to ensure no zone crossover detection
- Automatic and Manual Built-In-Test (BIT) - to assure continued reliable operation
- Heated Window - for operation in harsh weather conditions (snow, ice, condensation)
- Multiple Output Options for maximum flexibility and compatibility
- Relays (3) for Alarm, Fault and Auxiliary
- HART Protocol for maintenance and asset management
- RS-485, Modbus Compatible
- High Reliability - MTBF - minimum 150,000 hours
- 5-Year Warranty
- User Programmable via HART or RS-485
|Hazardous Area Ex Approvals:
, GOST R
, GOST K
, CAL FIRE